WELCOME TO PROFIT HUNTERS GROUP
Hi, I’m David Hunt, welcome and thanks for vising Profit Hunters Group.
I’m a Technical Analyst, that’s what I do!
Every day I perform live technical analysis on the 5 Major Market Groups for my Profit Hunters Group members.
World Indices & Shares, US Indices & Shares, Commodities, Forex, Australian Indices & Shares and Crypto Currencies.
This page is intended to give you a sneak preview of the type of continuous communications that Profit Hunters Group members receive daily to assist them with their investing & trading.
Profit Hunters Group members also benefit from my regular Morning Speed Webinars and the Market Forecast Webinars which I hold Fortnightly and Annually as well as other Educational and Training Webinars and the Special Additional Solo Webinars I hold from time to time when the constantly fluctuating markets prompt me to do so.
Here is David Hunt’s 2012 Dow Jones Forecast vs Actual.
The first chart is what I said would happen in 2012 (1 year in advance), on live television & radio appearances and for all of the Profit Hunters Group members on this private membership website.
The second chart is exactly what happened…
Useful isn’t it ?
I help guide my Profit Hunters Group members to recognize when it is actually working to forecast and…
When it is not !!
Here is David Hunt’s 2013 Dow Jones Forecast vs Actual
Historical Examples of What David Hunt Does For His Profit Hunters Group…
Below are examples of some of the formats of the different POST communications that happen between my Profit Hunters Group members and me in addition to my regular members Morning Speed Webinars and Fortnightly and Annual Forecast Webinars.
FOREX Currency Pair EURO USD Short Term SELL Trade – 16/7/12
* This was actual/real time trade management of another of David Hunt’s trades.
- This is a sequence of events taken from Morning Speed Webinars, Transcripts and Post Messages to Profit Hunters Group Members…
– 2 July 2012, I said “Profit Hunter Group Trade Sell EuroUSD Now currently trading at 1.2584 with stop loss at 1.2800 and a target of 1.2460″
– 3 July 2012, “We got short yesterday and is now very clear we are in a fourth wave triangle and our stop loss should be lowered to 1.2700”
– 4 July 2012, “Lower stoploss to 1.2620 or exit with a quick little profit we don’t wanna get kicked if it does kick again. This is in a triangle so we should be looking to buying dips in selling rallies with a bias to selling rallies because the triangle should take it lower eventually”
– 5 July 2012, “Lower stop to 1.2585 and take profit on 1/3 of position”
– 6 July 2012 “Stop move down to 1.2485”
– 9 July 2012, “Can now reduce that stop loss to 1.2400”
– 11 July 2012, “We lower our stop loss now down to 1.2380 This has been a beautiful trade yet again”
– 12 July 2012, Update: “Bank 1/3 of Outstanding Short Position EURUSD is now forming a Short Term reversal pattern So take profit on 1/3 of your position now lower stop on the balance to 1.2275″
– 13 July 2012, “We can now lower our stop losses down to 1.2250”
– 16 July 2012, Here is the transcript from yesterday’s EURUSD”
EURUSD “We have fully taken profit on our Profit Hunter Group trade and we have exited at 1.2190 on the short euro long US dollar trade from 4 July at 1.2451 point”
FOREX Currency Pair AUDUSD Clearly Identified – 6/02/12
Posting for Significant HIGH Australian XJO Index & SPI Futures Contract 18/02/11
Post Message Re Specific Aussie Stock With Related Chart
Join Profit Hunters Group Trade With David
Profit Hunters Group Members Receive Bonus Packages, Members Benefits and Additional Discounts.