TRAIN THE CHARTIST SEMINAR:
One Day Personal Stock Market Training Seminar
David Hunt “Advisor to the Advisors” & “Walking Encyclopaedia of Trading Knowledge” guides you through a full day of personal stock market training.
Learn the finer details of charting and how you can use charting to help you trade your own shares and manage your own stock market portfolio more successfully.
- Trying to Make Sense of the Markets?
- Struggling to Manage Your Own Super Fund?
- Looking for ways to trade Australian Shares & Commodities more successfully?
- Need some expert advice, guidance and a helping hand?
What You Will Learn…
- Learn how, why and when to use charting to manage your own stock market portfolio.
- Learn how to get a feel for when things can be ‘Too Good to be True’.
- Learn how you can stop risking capital for income.
- Market Trends: David discusses in detail why market trends are important, how to identify them and how use them to your advantage.
- Market Patterns: Learn to identify which are the important patterns to watch out for. Discover which patterns are the money makers and which ones herald warnings.
- Stop Losses: What is a Stop Loss? Who, Why and How you should be using them.
- Forecasting: Find out how to know when your forecast is likely to be right.
- Profit Taking: How to use charting to know when to buy, hold or bank the cash.
Question Time! Ask David Questions About…
- Charting problems you are personally experiencing.
- Your own personal portfolio shares.
What Previous Train The Chartist Seminar Attendees Have Said…
*** at David’s Home in Warrandyte
Address on booking
Nearest Train Station Ringwood or
take the 906 Bus***
Relevant | Interesting | Informative | Entertaining | Worthwhile | Outstanding Value for Money| Definitely Recommend to Others | I could do it all over again.
This is a rare opportunity to learn from “Australia’s Top Market Timer” & who Your Trading Edge Magazine’s Dawn Bolton-Smith has called
“One of the Top 3 Chartists in the World”.
Get up close and personal with David Hunt and gain an insight into what has been described as “His Brilliant Trading Mind”.
SEATS ARE GENUINELY LIMITED.
JOIN THE EVENT