2018 Markets Forecast by David Hunt
Are You Uncertain about 2018? Want to make sure you make some money?
This ideal for longer-term investors, Money Managers who want to move with the flow of markets over time and want to stay away from the noise and focus on the right time to buy, sell or hold
It's time to get set with the forecast for 2018
What You Will Get:
- Attend Live - same privileges in the Webinar as a Full Gold Member
- Be sent the Full recording to Watch at Your Leisure
- BONUS: an Extra Bonus - Attend the next Forecast Webinar FREE Value $247
- Ask David Questions on your own shares, trades, commodities whatever you want
- Small Live webinar limited to 50 people
- Only 10 places available
- Book before 5pm and ask your questions with notice before 6pm to have your question featured and worked on by David before the webinar
- TRADE A DATE TRADES - Shares Commodities Forex and ASX Shares
- BACK ON YOUR BIKE TRADES
- Bring Out your Dead to help clean up or resuscitate your trades
- MARKET TIMING
- Price Targets for Shares Commodities Crypto Currencies and Forex
- TONIGHT's SPECIAL FEATURE: the Hidden Secret in the Gold Price Chart and what it means for Australian Gold Shares
Scheduled Fortnightly – Weekly Alternating: This means you can adjust and time your Equity Allocations and Long-Term Investments & trades.
Questions With Notice:
Send in your questions before the webinar for answers during the Webinar
During the Webinar:
David will throw open the webinar for questions in the following categories…
BTC – Bank The Cash: Investments, trades and shares you are making profits on and will want to bank the cash or take profits. Find out where and when and how to take profit and manage the position with stop losses so that you milk the move for as much as you can.
BOYD – Bring Out Your Dead: Investments, trades and shares you are losing money on and want an exit strategy or a strategy to manage out of the losses.
BOYB – Back On Your Bikes: Investments, trades and shares where you have taken profit but want to get back in because you have had a good move and wanted to continue.