David Hunt is a Chartist with an Economics and Finance background with an intense interest in long term market cycles
- David is the leading analyst & chartist in Australia…
- What is unique about David is his ability to help Long term Investors, fundamental investors and advisers as well as traders manage their investments and trades
- As well as his favourite the ASX shares you can get advice from him all around the world – He analyses & gives advice on all World Markets & Shares to PHG Members in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, USA, Hong Kong, Europe and Asia.
- BE WARNED! David’s views are often contrary to the general opinions voiced across the media, regarding the direction of the major Markets & Shares.
- His success and defined opinions are highly regarded by the professionals in the industry… due to his accuracy..
Just sit back & watch:
This interview with David Hunt, 27 September 2011 – his background, methodology, some of the 2011 forecast, plus a Profit Hunters Group member’s path A$10K >> $94K… now click on David’s picture on left, 27mins.
See also my other major annual FORECASTS <<click.
- Speaker at the International Federation of Technical Analysts ( IFTA) 2013 conference San Francisco, USA
- Popular Presenter on the Sky TV program “Your Money Your Call“, Business Channel 602
- David Hunt, also known as the “Bell Ringer” by the Australian Financial Review
- Co Founder of Australian Technical Analysts Association & past Vice President
- Past President of Australian Professional Technical Analysts Association
- David Hunt B Comm (Hons) M Comm UNSW
- Created for the Australian Securities Institute “The Gann Analysis” curriculum
- Proprietary Trader for Macquarie Bank
- Forex Treasury Manager for Qantas
- 30 Years Trading Experience in Forex, Options, Futues, Shares (ASX & Intl.) & CFDs
- David is often referred to as “The Adviser to the Advisers”
- CEO of ADEST
- Chairman of Adest Trading Pty Ltd
- David’s in his element and really enjoys what he does >>> Analysing & Trading …
Here is a trade in LNG.asx his members have enjoyed since it was in the 70 cents zone
LNG.ASX Long ST
Two days ago we were talking about the 1.93 be surpassed, now it nudging 2.60; do you have any ST tgts for this stock. I have taken profit along the way so not complaining at all. However, I still have a hand full going along for the ride. Good work Guru
Cheers big ears
Mr B South Australia 19 June 2014
Here is the culmination of that Trade…
Only two weeks ago in LNG.asx
Just a heads up on a recent trade that was timed to perfection.
Taking your advice I sold my LNG on its high and made a slick 40K profit; good advice and I as you say “banked the cash”. I often share your advice with my old man, and he was stoked when he banked 695K profit when selling LNG at its culminating point – yes nearly $700,000.
The old man being an investor who really hates taking profit until the company is taken over, was not going to sell, however, I told him my strategy and showed him what you taught us at the Profit Hunters Webinar the potential retracement levels and the reasons why you said it was in trouble.
I asked him to at least remove his initial investment and let the rest ride, and to my shock he sold the lot five cents short of its culminating point – yes 5 cents off the ACTUAL TOP at $4.49 (exit $4.44) , hence, making nearly 700K profit. (Update its now at $2.98 – been down to $2.40 – some $1.50 off its highs)
I asked him why he sold the lot and he replied, ‘well if David stated it will probably slip backwards and it’s run out of puff, so I took off my bull horns and sold the lot”.
David you have definitely got the old man’s attention and my inheritance is looking very sound.
So there you go, timing to perfection, spot on once again.
Sargent Major (retired) Chris Baker
10 October 2014
Major (retired) Chris Baker, OAM, South Australia 10 Oct 2014
To now join the PROFIT HUNTERS GROUP on a monthly membership and paying by “PayPal with a Credit Card” …
|Select your monthly membership level here…|
<<< Now just click on Subscribe
email [email protected] for Direct Bank Transfer details
To ask a question >>> Contact Us (or click on photo).
.… a short Intro to my Forecasting webinars 2mins.
By clicking on this buttom, you confirm that you have read the
Warning & Disclaimerbelow.