Australian Banks Special Video Report
- On 2nd May on Your Money Your Call David Hunt shocked Viewers & Stock Broker Jeremy Hook calling the banks way lower
- ANZ.asx plunged 17.5% in 5 weeks after his Call & NAB lost -14.67% for investors CBA crashed 15.76% down to $73.24
- David knows something very few brokers know … “how to call a market and time it”
- a few weeks ago David revealed where he thought CBA was a buy before going ex dividend at $76.29 that price less the $2.50 dividend not including the tax effect was $74.09 throw in the franking credit and you come up with very close to that low as the famous Chartist Dawn Bolton Smith (RIP) would “say it’s threading the needle at 100 yards”
- Tuesday 11th September David Hunt issued a buy on CBA at $73.50 – it went to $77.10 on Sep 19th.
- Now you Can watch the latest ASX Bank Charts Video Report (based on a Live Webinar on Sep 19)
ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING SHARES?
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO MAKE SENSE OF THE MARKETS?
Charts can help you to…
- Reduce your risk
- Increase your chance of Success
- Get better entries
I hold the hands of Investors, Traders, SMSF Self-Managed Super Fund Owners, Professional Stock Brokers, Advisors and Fund Managers every day, offering support and expert stock market advice and training..
I spend my days performing technical analysis and answering questions from my clients and students on almost any market you can think of – Currencies, Equity Indices and Stocks, Metals, Oil and Gas, Grains and Livestock, Interest Rates, Futures and Options.
My mission is to set you on the right path to trading with common sense, confidence and control by arming you with powerful trading tools, knowledge, training, support and advice to ensure you are protected in the markets and help you on the path to thrive and prosper in both rising and falling markets.
See below for my next scheduled Stock Market Training Events, Webcasts, Special Guest Speaking Appearances and Live Television Appearances.
Not a lot of policy talks from Trump until January after he gets his team organised. Got out of short at right time yesterday and you nailed it going long a few points from the low on the spi. Well done. RegardsGary Robbo
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT THIS MORNING. THOSE PROFITS!!!! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION WITH YOUR ABILITY TO READ MARKETS….Dawn Bolton-Smith
You make things really easy with yr clear outlook and “forecast”
love yr work and thankful for it
cheersCindy M Perth