Announcing! David Hunt’s 2015 Stock Market Forecast Video
When: Shot on December 11 Australian Shares
Every year David Hunt compiles a Roadmap for the year. Here are some highlights
- 2013 David Hunt spelled out clearly on Switzer Foxtel 602 – “no sell in May go away”!
- 2012 “Buy & Hold Will Work” “The Year of the Broker”
- 2011 The Year of the Investor – “Generational Buying Opportunity”
- 2010 The Year of the Trader
- 2009 Buy end of february early March << the GFC low
Australian Shares Forecast SPECIAL OFFER:
20047 Available – get yours now
- Forecast Webcast
- A flight Path for 2015
- Past attendees have used this forecast successfully for timing major investments
- Not to be missed
- Sector Selection
- David Hunt uses this same forecast to advise Investment Managers
- Ask questions with notice when you book in
- A recording available if you can not make it
- Normally $497 – save $300 only $197
- 18 out of 20 Accuracy!
- Bonus 1 month Profit Hunter Group Membership for 1 month valued at $197
David Hunt holds your hand as you trade and invest
David Hunt, international author, acclaimed trading expert and trusted advisor to the advisors.
This reputable mentor passionately empowers you to make your own informed decisions with the knowledge, tools targets to trade and invest like the professionals with clarity control and common sense in a fun exciting uplifting way.
“I get really excited when my clients tell me about their big wins on the stocks I recommend to them. It really lights me up with the satisfaction of knowing I am working for you in the markets so you get the most out of the good trades and investments while minimising the ones that don’t work out.”
Here is what a long term user of David Hunt’s Forecast Webinars has said…
On 2014-07-23 02:30, FR…@ixxx.xxx.au wrote:
" David, Based on your long term big picture forecast (webinar), I went 100% shares to cash in my super end of Apr in fact on the day it made the high,29 Apr and I went long ASX shares in my super 100% on 1 July.... I have followed your long term views & big picture trends & my super last year and this year so far are looking great! Thank you as always for your great insights calm accurate assessments of the market mood, trends, time frames & probabilities."
Cheers, Francois R Sydney Australia 23 July 2014″
PS This same Forecast Webinar Attendee – reported selling out of his shares in Early September! Here is that email….
Go have a look at the chart
What Does David Do for his Members? Every day David holds PHG members hands as they:
- Manage funds for their customers
- Manage their Self-Managed Super Funds
- Advise their clients in what shares to buy and sell—————————-Why not join David’s next Free Live Chartists Educational Event?It is easy – just obligation register at http://adest.com.au/free-webinar and you will be sent everything you need.
Why Does David Do What he does for his Members?
Before & during the GFC share meltdown, David was on the Sky Business YMYC program working to install good risk control into the viewers’ minds.
At the start of the fall, many fundamental analysts were saying “buy more shares”.
David tried to help viewers by giving them well placed stop losses to protect their capital.
“I saw and heard many horror stories from investors and traders during the GFC. I feel their pain. I now work with traders, investors, financial planners, stock brokers and fund managers to improve their Trades, Targets and Timing whilst protecting capital and gaining blue sky opportunity.”
Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) trustees trust David Hunt for his asset allocation and advice on which Australian shares to buy every day. Many professional financial advisers, stockbrokers and financial planners listen to David Hunt’s live morning Aust ASX stock strategies to help give advice for both their investing & trading customers. Through the PHG David Hunt holds advisers, investors & traders hands in the Australian Market.
Who are Profit Hunter Group Members?
- Traders and investors in ASX Shares or ASX CFDs or Indexes,
- Fund Managers
- Professional Financial Advisors ie Financial Planners, Stock Brokers, Wealth Managers He has been called “Advisor to the Advisors” by Australian Men’s Living Magazine
- Long term investors in the Australian share market
- SMSF Self-Managed Super Fund Owners
So PHG Members are anyone for which share market volatility is a threat to & a creator of wealth. Yes there is a plus side! Positive volatility enhances wealth. “Hi David Sorry for asking so many questions – just so many opportunities atthe moment. I check all the old posts first before asking. It’s great being able to do this. TBT and JO have been great for me. Buying prices spot on – and your target selling prices have been a great guides for selling.” Arthur S Sydney 5.41 pm June 13 2014 We would love to know what you want in your ASX Share investments, trading and advice. Nigel is on hand to take your call on 1.300.552.182. Let him know what you need and How David Hunt could help you. NOTE! David named 2011 as the Year of the Investor stating “buy and hold would work” – most other commentators were bearish on shares.
- David Hunt nailed the market live on TV on 4th October 2011 as “the bottom, get ready to buy and invest”. “buy and Hold will work”
- He termed 2012 the Year of the Broker – and yes even brokers got their jobs back & brokerage firms stock prices rocketed!
Would you like to know what he calls the year 2014? At the end of the year PHG’s Chief Strategist David Hunt makes a forecast for the coming year. David has just completed exhaustive research and study for his 2014 Stock Market Forecasts for Australian Shares & World Equities. And now you can get a glimpse of the future of 2014 on Video right now. Have a look at his US Market forecast for 2013 and its results on the graphic below are the Forecast vs Actual for 2013. In early 2013 David Hunt spelled out clearly on Switzer Foxtel 602 – “no sell in May go away”!
Well what do you think? Simply contact us for the Australian Share Market 2013 forecast! learn more>>
David, Your straight shooting style is very accurate and entertaining.
Your very honest in your interpretation of events and helpful in so much, as many traders attempting to protect their many years of savings will find.
January 1 2014